TRAUMA PLATE PACK SOFTRegular price $88.00
MOST WIDELY USED TRAUMA KITS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY!
Developed in 2009 by our Tactical Medic Police Officers and Special Operations Combat Medics, this is our Generation II Trauma Plate Pack design but now incorporates the SOF T Tourniquet. The overall design has been improved to create much less of a footprint in your pocket and still remain the thinnest in the industry.
The pack is created to fit in almost any pocket in and under the uniform including your body armour thus keeping the kit "on the officer" where it will be immediately accessible and not locked away in the patrol car. This advanced design is made of a material that is proven to withstand minor slices or punctures and is rugged enough to be skipped, thrown or kicked across a pavement surface to a wounded officer if he/she is inside a hot zone and rescue is not readily available.
The overall thickness of this pack is less than 1/2 inch. It is very thin and plyable making it effortless to access and comfortable to wear. The shelf life of the pack is listed at 4 years but is expected to last well beyond depending on the environment in which you operate. It has the same critical items as all our Original Patrol Pocket Pack Series Kits but now contains the SOT T Tactical Tourniquet
The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet is one of the top-performing tourniquets currently available. It is the tourniquet of choice for many of the world's most elite and experienced warriors who have selected it for its outstanding ability to control severe bleeding, high level of reliability and ease of application. While some military units have replaced their issued tourniquets with the SOF®TT, other military units have implemented SOPs stating that the SOF® Tactical Tourniquet is to be used on all lower extremity bleeds. That means the SOF®TT is the tourniquet trusted to control the most severe extremity haemorrhage on the battlefield.
The key to the successful implementation of a device to be used in a high-stress environment is training and ease of use. For law enforcement officers, the application of the tourniquet is similar to the use of a hobble. This existing level of familiarity reduces training time and aids in the effectiveness of the device.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOF® TACTICAL TOURNIQUET
- 100% Effective. Proven to be 100% effective during US Army Institute of Surgical Research testing.
- Simple application. The SOF®TT is applied the same to an arm or leg. Unlike other tourniquets that require you to learn two methods of application and implement the proper method when under stress, the SOF®TT is applied the same way to an arm or leg. By accounting for the factors of human performance in combat, we have minimized the risk of failure. Applying a tourniquet should not be a multiple-choice exam; It should be simple and straightforward. The SOF®TT provides the necessary effectiveness with an unmatched level of simplicity to increase the overall effectiveness of the device.
- Durability. The SOF®TT is constructed of quality, high-strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminium and maintains its strength in extreme temperatures. The tri-rings are moulded Acetyl, a high-impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme operating conditions.
- Reliable. The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet is designed to reduce the chance of accidental release or mechanical failure. Unlike other materials including Velcro®, the fastening system will perform when soiled, muddy, frozen, or wet.
- Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement. The screw is not required to gain haemorrhage control, but
This kit is specifically designed with a one hand deployment principle in place. You never know where you may take that round and having a kit is paramount but having a kit that can be deployed with one hand is critical!
1- SOF T Tourniquet, 1-Hemostatic Gauze Pack, 1- OSS Combat Compression Dressing, 1- 3inch Compressed Gauze, 1- Pair of Nitrile Gloves, 1- Tourniquet Field Application Card, all contained in our uniquely designed and patented "skip pack".